Accolade Property Management Group consists of a management and marketing team that encompasses an entire support system.
We understand that each property has goals that are unique, and we manage to achieve milestones that are important to the individual property while consistently monitoring the property's management and team approach to improve Net Operating Income. This is why we believe it is no coincidence that our properties perform better than others.
We are proud of what we do and it shows!
- 2012 Emerald Award-Community of the Year Emerald Award Winner Sierra Sun Apartments
- 2012 Emerald Award-Best Curb Appeal Emerald Award Winner, Tabula Rasa Apartments
- 2012 Emerald Award Finalist-Manager of the Year Aubrie Pollock, Sierra Sun Apartments
- 2011 Community of the Year Emerald Award Winner Aravia Apartments — WA State
- 2011 Manager of the Year Finalist — Lindsey Burke Tabula Rasa Apartments & Corporate Suites Emerald Awards — WA State
- 2010 New Development of the Year Tabula Rasa Apartments & Corporate Suites For Rent Awards — WA State
- 2009 Best Property Manager Second Runner Up — Amy Kramer Tabula Rasa Apartments & Corporate Suites — For Rent Awards WA State
- 2008 Finalist Grand Prize Overall Sierra Sun Apartments For Rent Awards WA State Best Community, Best Management, Best Marketing
- 2007 Winner Grand Prize Overall Sierra Sun Apartments For Rent Awards WA State Best Community, Best Management, Best Marketing
- 2006 Best Property Manager Monica Cielo Aravia Apartments For Rent Awards WA State
- 2005 Pillars of the Industry Nominee — Sierra Sun Apartments NAHB Best Clubhouse Best Site Plan Best Marketing Best Garden — Style Community
- 2000 “Best Crib in Town” University Court Apartments Ellensburg, WA Central Washington University Observer Newspaper
Sarah Laidler, Managing Broker
Besides overseeing the overall operations of Accolade, Sarah focuses much of her time on Accolade’s multifamily portfolio. As a Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) through the National Apartment Association, Sarah enjoys being a part of managing these large assets.
Ann Shaw, Broker & Property Manager
Ann is our Ellensburg expert! Ann grew up in Seattle and moved to the Kittitas Valley in 2000 with her horse. Since arriving in Ellensburg she hasn't left and has no intentions of being anywhere other than here. In 2007 she married a "local" and moved onto their 8 acre piece of paradise in this valley and spend their days off with their daughter and animals. Ann loves to share her passion for the valley with others and looks forward to welcoming newcomers.
Rachel Keeler, Office Manager
Rachel is the backbone of Accolade Property Management Group and is responsible for producing all of the financial reports. We are grateful for Rachel’s pride in making sure everything is “perfect”. Once you have the privilege of working with Rachel, you will be amazed at her awesome communication and reporting!
Nicole Mietenkorte, Leasing Administrator
Nicole is the backbone of the move in process. As an incoming tenant, Nicole will walk you through each step of the application process. Working directly with all tenants, co-signers and parties involved in the moving process, Nicole keeps everyone on track and assures to get you moved in on time!
Jessica Felke, Administrative Assistant
Jessica is the first face that you see when you arrive at Accolade and oversees the scheduling and showing of properties. Beyond serving on the front line of the office, Jessica is responsible for rent collections and accounts payable. Jessica keeps the office organized and running smoothly.
Courtney Blunt, Property Manager
Courtney serves as the Property Manager for University Court Apartments, a 100 Unit Apartment Community in Ellensburg. Courtney services the tenants and oversees the day to day operations of this asset.
Lindsey Burke, Property Manager
Lindsey serves as the Property Manager for Tabula Rasa Apartments, 118 Unit Apartment Community in Tumwater. Overseeing this A+ Property and maintaining a large corporate suite inventory keeps Lindsey active.